Tuesday, March 17, 2009

G-Hetto Studio on 42nd AVE...aka Home

So I recently procured a soft box from my old boss at the gallery and that spurred a photo project. I cleaned out part of our garage and zip tied the soft box to an old Ikea lamp then zip tied the lamp set up to the top of the garage. The backdrop I used was the headboard from my bed, so now I dont have a bed frame, but I have a black backdrop for headshots...ill most likely regret this later on. Then the girlfriend came over and we had a test run photo shoot. The results were actually really nice.

For those camera nerds out there...
Item List:
-Nikon D2x
-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8 Macro
-120w true white house bulb
-Guiness Beer
-Bar of Dark Chocolate
-Two piles of wood








"Be thrifty, not covetous."
George Herbert

1 comment:

  1. Looking good...was the chocolate for you or the girl friend :)

    ReplyDelete