Thursday, April 9, 2009

fART



Everyone is trying to be an artist and keep up with the trends, hell I know I am...sorta...I know my limits. But still, what people forget is that we are completely capable of multitasking our lives yet when do we call it to much, when do we realize that what we are doing is not so much progressing us, but digressing us. Why is it so hard for us to find one thing in life and do that one thing perfectly. In many respects doctors and lawyers have it the easiest. They have a set path, deviation is possible, but not willed. So what about the rest of us...the rest of us that are still yet to figure out what we want/have to do to make it in this world. Do we simply submit to what we view as safety or do we branch out into the wild world of self proclaimed happiness? As cliche as it is, is it even possible to find truth in our actions without convincing ourselves that we are doing it right...le sigh...(as I sit in class completely tuned out of what is going on simply because I just find anything going on valid for my minds interests...what a waste of their time I am)

"I've got a painting in my head, a deeper blue bled thicker red."
-Alkaline Trio

1 comment: